- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As a service engineer, you will be involved in maintaining, repairing, commissioning and servicing electrical/hydraulic lifting, hammering and handling equipment (on- and offshore). This work will be carried out all over the world, and also involve instructing and training customers in how to use the equipment.
To add flexibility within the department, you will also carry out production tasks if required. In addition, experience on offshore operations using heavy equipment is required in order to be considered for this role. To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- at least five years of experience in the professional field specified
- a senior secondary vocational (MBO) qualification, or equivalent, with a focus on mechanical or electrical engineering
- an excellent command of English, with moderate Dutch skills preferable
- experience in reading technical drawings (including hydraulic diagrams)
- a high level of independence and the ability to self-learn, but also work effectively in a team
- a service-oriented, flexible attitude towards both your colleagues and customers
- good communication skills
- the ability to work well under pressure
- be prepared to undertake international travel for variable periods of time
- a class B (car) driving license (or equivalent)
- the ability to write reports, and work in Microsoft Word and Excel
- only candidates with EU work visa (residents) will be considered as viable candidates
Royal IHC offer you a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Service Engineer Offshore Tools, you will work at IHC IQIP. The organisation was set up in 2015 from a merger of the IHC FUNDEX Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel business units. With a total of over 200 years of combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations, foundations and dismantling. This meets the needs of customers in the civil construction, offshore wind and offshore oil and gas markets.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Service Engineer Offshore Tools and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.