- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As SHEQ Officer, you will be responsible for implementation of and compliance with QA and HSE policy. You will be the first point of contact for SAS and Hytop regarding process and safety, and will bring the appropriate parties together to propose the correct solution when necessary. You will continually monitor process and safety levels and, if necessary, investigate the causes of any issues in order to maintain continuous improvement. You will be a skilled communicator who can involve their colleagues in improvement and awareness-raising initiatives.
As SHEQ Officer, your duties will include the following:
- implementing and maintaining management systems for quality, safety and environment
- realising targets of the SHEQ year plan
- improving the safety and quality culture
- performing audits
- analysing and following up incidents and NCRs
- measuring and reporting on the safety and quality of performance within the unit
- ensuring the unit remains compliant with regards to rules and legislation.
To be eligible for this role, you must have the following:
- a bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- a MVK diploma
- at least three years of experience in a production organisation
- experience working with OHSAS 18001, and ISO 14001 and 9001
- the flexibility to work in different locations within The Netherlands and occasionally overseas
- the ability to improve the organisation in terms of SHEQ management
- an excellent grasp of Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a SHEQ Officer, you will work at IHC SAS. This organisation, based in Alphen aan den Rijn, specialises in designing and producing reliable deck equipment for the offshore oil and gas markets. Over the years, IHC SAS has gained a great deal of experience in pipelaying systems, heavy duty winch systems and mooring systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
IHC SAS is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of SHEQ Officer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.