- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Supervisor you will be responsible for coordinating, planning and managing an optimal assembly process. You will report directly to the Operations Manager and support them in achieving departmental goals. In addition, you will improve production and work processes, as well as further professionalising the department.
Within this role, your duties will also include the following:
- operational and functional management of assemblers
- ensuring work is performed according to planning and the required standard
- ensuring assemblers are skilled and fully trained
- providing the correct tools for the department
- managing maintenance and revision schedules
- checking work packages
- holding performance management discussions
- providing improvement points for production and work processes.
To be eligible for this role, you must have the following:
- an HBO-level of education in mechanical engineering
- an affinity with heavy machine construction
- excellent knowledge of production processes, manufacturing techniques and general mechanical engineering
- the ability to read, interpret and understand drawings
- knowledge of hydraulic components is advantageous
- experience in guiding employees
- the ability to deal with automated systems
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft, ERP (preferably ISAH) and PDM packages
- an excellent command of English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- good knowledge of reporting techniques
- motivation to follow classes or courses
- a proactive and service-oriented nature.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging fulltime job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Supervisor Systems Assembly, you will work at IHC SAS. This organisation, based in Alphen aan den Rijn, specialises in designing and producing reliable deck equipment for the offshore oil and gas markets. Over the years, IHC SAS has gained a great deal of experience in pipelaying systems, heavy duty winch systems and mooring systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
IHC SAS is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Supervisor Systems Assembly and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.