- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Supply Chain Engineer, you will be responsible for improving and creating processes within Supply Chain Management. You will work with all levels within the organisation in order to achieve your goals and supply your colleagues with the best data and KPIs. Continuous improvement within the department is very important. You will take care of this process and will also have the opportunity to visit suppliers. In addition, you will advise and support your managers and the Supply Chain Management Director. The successful candidate will contribute to an efficient and effective cooperation both within Supply Chain Management and between other organisational units. As Supply Chain Engineer, your duties will include the following:
- creating spend analysis
- designing and creating KPIs
- preparing and disseminating procedures and reports
- putting forward and implementing improvement proposals
- participating in the rollout of category plans
- auditing suppliers
- submitting send dates to the Supply Chain Management Director.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a university level education – preferably in (technical) business administration
- two years of work experience
- an analytical mind – you must be able to analyse and improve processes
- familiarity with Visual Basic, Access, and Excel
- experience in a purchasing role
- a hands-on and proactive nature
- excellent communication skills, and the ability to work with many different levels of the organisation
- the ability to handle confidential information
- a hard-working and flexible attitude.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Supply Chain Engineer you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.
IHC Shipbuilding is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Supply Chain Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.