- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Team Leader Application Management Engineering, you will be responsible for the Application Management Engineering team, which is responsible for the maintenance and modifications of PDM applications (Siemens Teamcenter), CAD systems (Siemens NX and Solid Edge) and the Engineering Portal (Oracle Portal). The team also installs and tests new versions of applications. As a result, you will work closely with your colleagues and customers within IHC, as well as suppliers.
You will manage a team of 10, as well as oversee (technical) content. The primary objective of Application Management Engineering is to connect business processes and information flows into the application process, and the underlying data and infrastructure. You will execute changes and resolve incidents according to internal processes. In addition, the Team Leader will project manage any major changes – for example, optimisation projects.
Within this role, your duties will include the following:
- ensuring access to applications according to SLA
- connecting applications within IHC
- providing direction and guidance to the Application Management Engineering team
- contributing to the further professionalization of the team
- developing vision for the application landscape alongside the enterprise architecture
- implementing service management processes – such as incident, change, problem and project management
- ensuring the quality and quantity of work completed
- communicating with internal customers, other teams within the department and suppliers
- implementing and organizing the necessary processes associated with an IT organization.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- a HBO/WO-level of education in business information or similar
- at least five years of experience in a similar position
- experience in leading teams in an international setting
- demonstrated knowledge of working in large complex application environments in an international setting
- experience in application architecture and connection to the enterprise architecture
- knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter, NX and Solid Edge is advantageous
- experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus
- familiarity with ITIL principles and BISL
- Scrum knowledge - or the willingness to learn - is highly appreciated
- an excellent grasp of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- strong problem-solving skills with a high degree of creativity
- a flexible attitude (not a nine-to-five mentality).
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening are part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
IHC Holding is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Team Leader Application Management Engineering and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.