- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As the Team Leader ERP Application Management, you will be responsible for the team that manages and modifies the ERP (IFS) and planning (Oracle Primavera) applications, as well as the CRM system (Oracle CRM). Within this role, you will manage a team of up to 18 professionals, while overseeing the technical content and mediating where necessary. The primary objective of the team is to connect business processes and information flows into the application, and underlying data and infrastructure.
Further targets for the team include guiding optimisation projects to extend the use of, and improve applications. Your team will make changes in accordance with the change management process, and resolve incidents in line with the incident management process. For more significant changes, you will project manage. In addition, your team will be responsible for installing and testing new releases. You will work closely with your immediate colleagues within the IHC IT organisation, as well as (internal) customers and suppliers. Your playing field is an international technical organisation with a great dynamism in which the specified applications play a crucial role. As Team Leader ERP Application Management, you will be responsible for the following:
- ensuring the accessibility of applications in accordance with the SLA;
- connecting the applications for the business of IHC;
- providing direction and guidance to the Applications Management ERP;
- progressing the team;
- offering a vision with regards to the application landscape and its connection with the enterprise architecture;
- implementing service management processes;
- ensuring excellent communication with customers and suppliers.
- the quality and quantity of the team’s output;
- communications with customers, the team within Group IT and suppliers;
- the unique design of the application landscape;
- implementation and organisation of all processes associated with an IT organisation.
To be eligible for the role of Team Leader ERP Application Management, you must have the following profile:
- higher vocational education (bachelor) or academic higher education (master) degree, preferably in business informatics or equivalent;
- at least five years’ experience in a similar position and demonstrable knowledge and experience of leading teams within an international organisation;
- knowledge and experience in managing complex application environments in large and international settings;
- experience in application architecture and the connection to the enterprise architecture;
- knowledge of IFS and/or Oracle Primavera is advantageous;
- familiarity with ITIL and ASL principles;
- knowledge and experience with requirement and test management (V-model) and Prince 2;
- strong communication skills, and an excellent grasp of Dutch and English, both written and verbal;
- excellent problem-solving skills, with a high degree of creativity and flexibility
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates;
- an online assessment and screening are part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as Team Leader ERP Application Management a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is global market leader in the construction of specialised ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Team Leader ERP Application Management and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
Please note that the first round of job interviews will take place on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 in Kinderdijk The Netherlands.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.