- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As the Team Leader SCM/Tactical Purchaser, you will be an important link between the suppliers and internal stakeholders (engineering, production, planning and project management). In addition, you will be responsible for the procurement of components for engine rooms, deck equipment, communications and nautical equipment for one or multiple projects. You will also be highly involved in defining the purchasing requirements and selecting the best suppliers in close cooperation with the category managers.
At all times, you will act in the best interests of the company. As such, you will negotiate adequate and appropriate conditions with suppliers. You must be capable of leading (in consultation with the Procurement Manager) a small project team of operational and tactical purchasers, and where necessary, initiating improvement suggestions within supply chain management processes.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a bachelor’s degree in the technical/commercial field, such as Mechanical Engineering, Technical Management or Maritime Engineering, preferably supplemented with NEVI 1 and 2
- at least seven years of relevant (international) project procurement experience in the manufacturing and/or maritime industry
- knowledge of and experience with procurement procedures and order processing in the maritime industry
- commercial awareness and be used to working in an engineering focused, project-based organisation
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- be a team player, stress resistant and proactive
- be willing to travel abroad
- the ability to deliver projects OSBIT (On Specification Budget and In Time)
- experience with dredging and/or offshore equipment (advantageous).
Royal IHC offer you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Team Leader SCM/Tactical Purchaser you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialized maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.
IHC Holland is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Team Leader SCM/Tactical Purchaser and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.