- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
The One IHC project aims to implement state-of-the-art business processes and information systems within Royal IHC. This project is essential in further improving the performance of our company. You will work within the roll-out team, which takes care of the implementation, and report to either the Roll-out Manager. As Process Analyst Engineering, you will be responsible for the following:
- testing and accepting functionalities
- identifying gaps between the blueprint and the essential requirements of specific units
- guiding the development of applications and processes alongside the application managers
- analyzing and documenting the impact of process changes for discussion with the Business Process Owner (BPO)
- solving issues during roll-out and providing ‘hyper care’
- formulating solutions and alternatives in consultation with colleagues and management
- implementation of new processes and applications in cooperation with our ‘super users’ colleagues
- during the roll out, acting as the first point of contact for the ‘super users’ regarding matters within the area of Engineering
- facilitating workshops to translate business requirements into solutions
- advising stakeholders on implementation Issues.
To be eligible for the position of Process Analyst Engineering, you preferably have the following skills and capabilities:
- a higher vocational education (bachelor) and knowledge of, experience and/or affinity with engineering
- interested in working with processes and modelling them
- ability to initiate change with a high degree of proactivity and persuasiveness
- be a team player have a real interest in helping our colleagues make the change
- demonstrated knowledge of complex applications, preferably CAD and/or PLM systems
- strong communication skills and a solution-oriented nature
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written.
Royal IHC offers you as Process Analyst Engineering a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Process Analyst Engineering and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.