- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Superintendent Technical Services, you will support our customers by providing technical and operational advice and negotiate with stakeholders regarding technical, administrative and financial matters. You will work on a full-time basis at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. Within this role, your duties will include the following:
- recording service requests from customers
- preparing draft proposals and quotations
- maintaining excellent customer relationships, and coordinating personnel and materials
- keeping a tight rein on project administration, including correspondence, signed protocols and evaluation forms
- providing support during the evaluation process
- arranging the provision of warranty claim forms
- confirming, assessing and booking warranty claims, and passing on instructions regarding how to handle them on receipt
- updating the status of warranty issues and service requests
- keeping the customer and internal organisation updated, calling upon internal or external experts, and preparing draft invoices
- registering claims that are expected to be covered by the insurance policy
- consulting with suppliers about planned works
- monitoring the execution of repairs and feeding back about recurrent faults and errors in order to improve products.
To be eligible for the position of Superintendent Technical Services, you must have the following:
- senior secondary vocational education (MBO-4) or equivalent and this position is also open for bachelor graduates (HBO)
- three years of relevant work experience in a comparable technical/commercial role
- experience with Microsoft Office and an ERP package is advantageous
- ability to travel within and outside of Europe
- high level in planning and organising
- excellent command of English and Dutch, both written and spoken
- precise, solution-oriented, stress-resistant and customer-oriented approach.
As Superintendent Technical Services we offer you a challenging role at a company in which technology is placed at the forefront of today’s possibilities. You will work for an organisation that is developing at full speed, where your qualities and talents will be nurtured and where you have every opportunity to develop further. Our terms of employment may be described as excellent, and include reimbursement for your travel costs, an annual profit share, a highly beneficial pension scheme, access to appropriate training courses, and 40 days of annual leave.
As a Superintendent Technical Services, you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services’ core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we’re able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
IHC Services is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Superintendent Technical Services and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.