- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
In an ever-changing political and economic landscape, Royal IHC enables its customers to execute complex projects from sea level to the ocean floor, in some of the most challenging maritime environments. We are a reliable supplier of innovative and efficient equipment, vessels and services for the dredging, offshore and mining markets. To further strengthen our Business Development and Marketing team, we are hiring a Market Intelligence Analyst.
The Marketing and Business Development team focuses on developing markets among new and existing business propositions. In general, the team has a strategic function that creates value by stimulating, facilitating and fulfilling customer demands. We do this by deeply understanding our customers’ needs and realising them better than any of our competitors. We are a team of nine enthusiastic professionals covering business development, (digital) marketing, and customer and market intelligence, of which you will become an integral part. For you, this will mean integrating data on what our customers are doing, adding knowledge about why they are doing it, and yielding new insights into our customers’ needs and how we can best meet them. You will translate this information into strategically relevant materials, and provide concurring advice to the Executive Committee and our (internal) business partners. This will require you to gain a deep understanding of our markets, customers, competitors, and the overall trends. You will then translate this into detailed, high-level information and recommendations, as well as present your findings to different audiences. As Market Intelligence Analyst, you will be driven by analytics, exploitative approaches, and quantitative research. You will also manage and maintain digital dashboards, and be confident in working in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders (both internally and externally). In this role, you will be responsible for:
- translating market data into relevant insights and information that (senior) management can base decisions upon
- transforming facts into conclusions and advice, and presenting a market outlook on a quarterly and annual basis to the (senior) management
- proactively analysing and diving deep into interesting findings
- managing, maintaining and using our digital dashboard for interactive insights
- gathering and orchestrating ‘live’ market intelligence by attending and presenting at conferences and other networking events
- building a network of peers in the industry (or associated industries) to stimulate and steer on co-creation and information sharing
- managing and answering ad-hoc internal requests, and fulfilling these in order of priority and within agreed deadlines
- cooperating with the Business Development and Marketing team in support of business cases and analytics.
To be eligible for the position of Market Intelligence Analyst, you must have:
- an academic higher level of education (master) preferably in business, economics or marketing
- several years of relevant experience and knowledge of our industry (desirable)
- advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and preferably experience of Microsoft Power BI
- well-developed analytical skills, as well as a strong ability to manage, understand and translate a wide range of complex data into useful information
- excellent communication skills, with fluency in English and Dutch (verbal and written)
- an intrapreneurial mindset, with a proactive and customer-oriented nature
- strong networking and team-working skills.
Royal IHC offers you as Market Intelligence Analyst a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Market Intelligence Analyst and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.