- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
At the TOC, students are trained to MBO BBL3 level. A training centre workshop is currently being set up, so that they can undertake practical assignments.
There are a number of hydraulic sets for which a training programme has to be written. In addition, students should also build and test the installation as part of an assignment. During the building process, you will guide first-year students as they assist with the assembly and testing stages. Within this role, your duties will include the following:
- maintaining an inventory of available hydraulic sets
- developing a training programme for a hydraulic installation that is in line with BBL3 training
- creating the hydraulic scheme
- purchasing the necessary materials
- constructing the installation with the assistance of student service engineers
- testing the installation
- guiding students through the testing phase.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a higher vocational education (HBO), with a specialisation in mechanical engineering or process technical training
- the ability to read and make hydraulic schedules
- an affinity for hydraulic systems
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
- an excellent grasp of Dutch, both verbal and written
- an independent nature with strong communication skills
- a proactive approach and a service-oriented setting.
Royal IHC offer you a challenging internship within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is a technology innovator, which means that we are leaders in the development of new technology. Our technology has made us a market leader and, in order to remain a market leader, we need good professionals. We train these professionals ourselves in our Technical Training Centre (TTC).
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Internship/Graduation project: Training programme for hydraulic installation and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.