- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
In the role of Microsoft IT Infrastructure Specialist, you will work within the Microsoft infrastructure team to take our IT operations to the next level. You will bring comprehensive technical knowledge to our hybrid IT environment, which is based on Microsoft products such as Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, Active Directory, SQL Server, SCCM, SCOM, App-V and Citrix.
As Microsoft IT Infrastructure Specialist you will be responsible for the smooth operation of the IT infrastructure, resolving incidents and taking responsibility for the implementation of changes. You will work as an integral part of the team on more complex IT projects while running smaller projects by yourself. Knowledge of common IT and service level management processes is required, as well as a commitment to continued professional development in Microsoft technology. In this role as Microsoft IT Infrastructure Specialist, you will be required to:
- be efficient at solving incidents, as agreed in the IT service level management processes
- manage, monitor and maintain the IT infrastructure (described above)
- develop, implement and maintain IT automation/scripting where possible
- make further developments to the network and application performance management
- have excellent relationships with other IT teams, service providers, partners and key users
- keep up-to-date documentation and knowledge of key areas.
To be eligible for the role of Microsoft IT Infrastructure Specialist, you need to have:
- bachelor’s degree (HBO), preferably in IT
- five years experience in maintaining Microsoft and hybrid IT infrastructures
- knowledge of IT service processes, ITIL incident management, change and problem controls and security awareness
- knowledge of methods and techniques like DevOps, and architecture frameworks like TOGAF
- accreditation as a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or be certified in Azure and/or Office 365
- knowledge and experience working with SQL Server, SCCM, SCOM and Citrix
- at least a ITIL Foundation certification and experience of PRINCE2 and/or Scrum methods
- proactive, self-starting and stress-resistant attitude and client-focused, flexible and results-driven approach
- excellent communication skills in Dutch and preferably English both spoken and written
- only candidates with EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers the suitable candidate for the vacancy of Microsoft IT Infrastructure Specialist the unique opportunity to work for a successful worldwide leader. We also offer you a challenging job within a financially successful and dynamic company, a local labor contract, competitive salary and benefits package and a range of opportunities for further professional development.
Group IT is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialised ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Microsoft IT Infrastructure Specialist and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.