- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Proposal Manager Offshore Tools, you are the Project Manager for the sales contract who defines the project in answer to the customer’s request. You align the internal organization to be able to deliver effectively upon order. This means you develop the technical/commercial bid, including robust pricing and scheduling, as well as organize the specification and any supporting drawings or documentation. You will follow up on quotations and maintain CRM as a partner for the outside sales team. Our equipment and services are used by our customers for installation, handling, and removal work in the offshore wind, oil & gas, coastal & civil and decommissioning markets. In the role of Proposal Manager Offshore Tools, you must have the following:
- ability to involve and motivate internal departments to ensure the delivery of high-quality proposals
- service-minded approach and the ability to work in close cooperation with several outside sales representatives
- ability to work independently to prepare technical and commercial sales proposals for the rental, and sale of equipment
- ability to prepare cost calculations, availability and delivery times for quotations with the relevant departments.
To be eligible for the position of Proposal Manager Offshore Tools, you must have the following:
- higher vocational education (bachelor) and/or academic higher education (master)
- minimum of three years experience in a comparable commercial, technical or project management position
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- knowledge of commerce, affinity with technology and familiarity with international operations
- experience working with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- customer- and service-focused attitude, and excellent communication skills
- ability to take ownership, be flexible and a can-do attitude
- self-starting approach and confident in approaching others to create the best solutions to meet the needs of the customer
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as Proposal Manager Offshore Tools a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Proposal Manager Offshore Tools, you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units – IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. Through our combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations and foundations in the oil & gas, offshore wind and coastal & civil market. At IHC IQIP, we offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, offshore installation and removal equipment, subsea installation and positioning frames, and multifunctional foundation rigs. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check: www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC, the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Proposal Manager Offshore Tools and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.