- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
The One IHC Programme develops and implements uniform processes, enterprise-wide data models and state-of-the-art software systems within Royal IHC. As part of this programme, Royal IHC is migrating large volumes of data between our legacy software into our new systems. The One Data team is primarily tasked with migrating data between the existing enterprise resource planning (ERP) and product data management (PDM) software into our new systems (IFS for ERP and Siemens Team Centre for PDM).
In order to achieve this immense task, we work together with our internal customers (IHC business units) and figure out where we can find the data we need for the migration process (mapping). We then link these legacy databases to our migration framework (using Oracle Enterprise Data Quality), which converts, cleanses and enriches the data prior to importing it into our new systems. The number of parallel projects we need to complete will increase significantly in 2018, so we are looking for data enthusiasts to join our team. As Data Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- working with Royal IHC business units in order to map legacy data to our new systems
- reporting erroneous or incomplete data in legacy systems and helping the business to enrich its data prior to the migration
- fixing any issues in our migration framework and adding new functionality
- migrating the data to the production environment when we bring the business unit live.
To be eligible for the position of Data Specialist, you must have:
- bachelor or masters level of education
- an enthusiastic approach to data puzzle solutions
- preferred experience working with: migration projects, data extraction, and manipulation (SQL), ETL tools (Oracle EDQ) and ERP solutions (IFS, Oracle and SAP)
- flexible attitude towards working hours to provide additional support when approaching data migration deadlines
- good communication skills in English verbal and written
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as Data Specialist a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Data Specialist and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.