- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Team Leader Sales Support you will operate as a central link within our international organisation, providing administration continuity throughout a project’s lifecycle. As Team Leader Sales Support you will be in daily contact with several members of the sales and project management teams, as well as have regular contact with the Finance department. After a period of settling in, you will take on the team leader role. Within this, you will maximise team performance and implement process improvements alongside your daily work duties. In the role of Team Leader Sales Support, you will be responsible for:
- booking rental and sales orders in the ERP system
- allocating equipment to rental and sales orders accurately
- the administrative coordination of rental and sales equipment between the main and overseas sites
- enabling the correct shipment of goods
- executing project invoicing
- directing internal and external stakeholders.
- executing weekly, monthly and quarterly recurring processes with the team
- enabling and empowering the (senior) team members
- critically reviewing sales support processes in cooperation with the manager and stakeholders
- being the first point of contact for stakeholders as required.
To be eligible for the position of Team Leader Sales Support, you must have:
- higher vocational level education (HBO) with up to three years experience or senior secondary vocational level (MBO+) with seven years or more experience
- proven leadership skills through work, hobbies or studies, and possess the associated people skills
- proactive and self-starting attitude, with the ability to take ownership
- familiarity with an international, commercial environment that has an affinity with technology (beneficial)
- strong command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- experience working with Microsoft Office and an ERP system would be beneficial (IQIP uses ISAH)
- service-minded approach both in relation to internal colleagues and external stakeholders.
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as Team Leader Sales Support a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Team Leader Sales Support, you will work at IHC IQIP. The organisation was set up in 2015 from a merger of the IHC FUNDEX Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel business units. With a total of over 200 years of combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations, foundations and dismantling. This meets the needs of customers in the civil construction, offshore wind and offshore oil and gas markets.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Team Leader Sales Support and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.