- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Royal IHC is aiming to implement uniform processes and applications across the company. As such, various business units have already started working with these new, uniform processes, and more will follow over the coming years. In order to maintain, embed and further improve (the use of) these uniform processes and applications, IHC is establishing an Agile / Scrum organisation. For various functional areas, multidisciplinary scrum teams are being set-up, consisting of process analysts, IT application managers, data specialists, and various business representatives.
As Scrum Master you will be working for the Group IT department in close cooperation with the CBPM (Corporate Business Process Management) department. To help set-up the Agile / Scrum organisation and support the various scrum teams, we are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who will be responsible for:
- getting the new teams started and facilitating the use of ‘Scrum’
- training team members and business representatives in the ‘Scrum’ methodology
- supporting and coaching the Business Process Owners (BPOs) and other business representatives in setting priorities
- organising the integration between the various scrum teams together with your fellow Scrum Masters
- contributing to the roadmap for further development and implementation of the Agile/Scrum organisation companywide.
To be eligible for the position of Scrum Master you must have:
- higher vocational education (bachelor/HBO)
- knowledge of and experience with Agile and Scrum.
- Scrum Master certification and experience with Agile transformation programs
- the ability to translate theoretical models into practical solutions
- experience in the engineering or manufacturing industry (preferable)
- experience in operating at all levels of a company
- strong communication skills and a positive attitude towards change
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation.
We do not consider the implementation of Agile / Scrum to be a goal in itself, but rather a method to safeguard uniformity and as a basis for continuous improvement. Therefore, this challenging role is not limited to supporting the Scrum teams but also requires you to act as the link between the scrum teams and various levels of the IHC organisation. As Royal IHC we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Scrum Master you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.
Royal IHC (IHC), is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com
Are you interested in the position of Scrum Master and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.