- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Due to the expansion of our consultancy services, IHC MTI is looking to appoint a Dredging Consultant. The mission of our team of Dredging Consultants is to support our customers in the preparation, operation and optimisation of their dredging equipment and activities by providing a world-class advisory service. As Dredging Consultant, you will have an independent role in a wide scope of dredging-related advisory services, for a diverse range of customers around the globe. You will be an important member of a relatively small team of Dredging Consultants based at IHC MTI. To add your own expertise to the activities of the department will be highly appreciated.
To be eligible for the position of Dredging Consultant at Royal IHC MTI, you must have:
- a higher vocational (bachelor) and/or academic higher level (master) of education
- a minimum of four years of relevant experience in a dredging industry network
- ability to liaise with middle and senior management teams with ease, both internally and externally
- strong project management skills (desirable)
- excellent conceptual and analytical capabilities
- entrepreneurial spirit, with a proactive attitude and an ability to network
- strong verbal and written communications skills in English (French and/or Spanish would be advantageous)
- willingness to travel and work abroad for short periods
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as Dredging Consultant a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
IHC MTI is IHC's centre for R&D and consultancy. Our mission is to provide sustainable solutions for the challenges of today, w le developing future technology for the movement and positioning of soil. Through close consultation with our colleagues, we enhance the design, use and control of any equipment that comes into contact with soil. Through this, we are able to enhance mission equipment and advise our customers on how to make optimal use of IHC’s technology. This ensures that we improve, extend and reduce the total cost of operation of our product portfolio. In addition, the knowledge we gain enables us to offer a first-rate consultancy service to our customers. MTI’s R&D activities range from fundamental knowledge development in collaboration with universities and knowledge institutes, through to prototype development in the run-up to commercialisation. Our consultancy services focus on the field of dredging, establishing IHC’s intellectual property strategy and supporting our sister companies in its execution. MTI’s offices are based in Delft and Kinderdijk, with permanent research facilities located at the latter. MTI also makes use of temporary research facilities as required.
IHC MTI is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialist ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore vessels. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today, we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please visit www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Dredging Consultant and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.