- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As the Sales Manager Europe, you will be assigned to specific countries across northern Europe. One of your priorities will be to develop our business opportunities in Russia, where we are in the process of opening a regional office. Together with the local branch manager, you will look for new business opportunities in the Russian market. We expect you to be able to read and interpret market opportunities in the countries you are assigned to, and to close deals on behalf of IHC. You will be able to travel frequently to expand our business in the region. Extensive knowledge of the dredging market is essential. Experience in the oil and gas sector is also considered to be beneficial. You will have a proven track record that will demonstrate your ability to learn quickly and adapt to new surroundings. You will have experience selling capital goods, and have proven commercial and negotiation skills. The present European sales team consists of three sales managers and a small group of sales support. You will report to the Area Sales Director Europe.
To be eligible for the role of Sales Manager Europe, you must have:
- a keen eye for commercial opportunities and be a born negotiator who loves to close deals
- experience of complex negotiations and knowledge of how to manage a deal team
- extensive experience in the dredging market (vessels and equipment)
- knowledge of the oil and gas market (beneficial)
- strong communication skills, with fluent English and knowledge of Russian (beneficial)
- a commercial, proactive and pragmatic approach, with the ability to take the initiative
- at least five years of experience working in a commercial capital goods (sales) role (preferably in shipbuilding)
- a good academic level of education
- the ability to work well in a team.
Royal IHC offer you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and paid vacation days.
IHC Holding is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Sales Manager Europe and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.