- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As the Manager Accounting and Reporting, you will be in a key position in the Shared Service Centre Finance. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial accounting and reporting of several business units, as well as managing your team in a continuously changing environment.In this position, you will report to the Manager of the Shared Service Centre Finance and your responsibilities will include:
- managing the accurate and complete financial accounting and reporting, including all financial close activities
- implementing and maintaining an effective system of internal controls, including external audit management
- ensuring full compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS), applicable laws, regulations, and policies and procedures
- being actively involved with implementing the new IT landscape of Royal IHC (ERP/financial systems and processes)
- leading the Accounting and Reporting Team (eight FTEs) with a strong people management approach
- actively supporting the vision for the Shared Service Centre and realising the underlying goals
- supporting the business and its stakeholders.
To be eligible for the position of Manager Accounting and Reporting, you must have the following:
- a higher vocational level of education (HBO) and/or WO academic higher education in business administration/economics
- at least five years of proven experience in a similar role
- strong experience in leading a team and demonstrable leadership skills
- an energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive approach
- a hands-on mentality with experience in a project and/or production environment
- the ability to identify improvement opportunities and increase efficiency
- good communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbal and written
- experience with IFRS (desirable).
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
IHC Holding is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Manager Accounting and Reporting and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.