- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As the Manager of the Group IT Solution Management department, you will be responsible for a state-of-the-art application landscape within a fast-changing environment. You will feel comfortable in this dynamic space and be able to combine this with a high focus on reliability and security. In addition, you will be able to take a broad overview of projects, while also focusing in on specific details as required. Your department will consist of four teams: an application management engineering team for the engineering specific environments such as PDM and CAD; an application management ERP team for the transactional applications such as ERP, CRM and HR, etc; a development team for building new software; and a scrum team. The teams have three core focal points: delivering day-to-day high performance IT functionality to our internal customers (the business); developing a strong roadmap for IT business continuity for the nearby future; and delivering (as fast as possible) changes in the overall IT environment. The teams are function-oriented, meaning that all employees in the Group IT Solution Management department have a high knowledge of IT, data and the business processes. They all work in an Agile-based environment and strengthening this further will be key to our success. You will be confident in your ability to manage and strengthen all three topics, as well as setup the four teams and making sure they deliver the maximum output. You will manage multiple relationships with key stakeholders, business management, project teams and suppliers. You will also develop the roadmap and architecture for the IT application landscape. You will have a flexible approach and be accessible to different people within the organisation, while maintaining strong decision-making abilities. In addition, you will be energetic, with a passion for creating smart solutions and enjoy working closely with internal customers. As the Manager of the Group IT Solution Management department, you will be responsible for:
- managing the KPIs of your departments on output and finance
- building up teams and creating an inspiring and motivating place to work
- creating a strong focus on an Agile-based way of working
- understanding the organisation’s business processes and challenges, and translating these into application solutions
- communicating solutions to stakeholders and facilitating their buy-in
- taking ownership of the projects you are responsible for
- managing change and (if required) overseeing the people who will support you in this
- developing applications in accordance with IHC’s change management process
- managing and consulting with solution partners when the need arises
- developing the roadmap and connecting the internal customers with this.
To be eligible for the role of Manager Group IT Solution Management, you must have:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) and/or academic higher (WO) level of education in business information, information management or similar
- experience in managing complex teams in a multifaceted environment
- work experience gained in a broad IT application landscape and the manufacturing industry
- track record of the successful implementation of large IT changes with a high impact on the business strategy
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbal and written
- willingness to learn, strong problem-solving skills and a high degree of creativity
- high level of motivation and a desire to make valuable contacts within our organisation
- ability to communicate effectively on proposed changes
- flexibility regarding office hours, with the ability to work outside the traditional nine to five where required.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Manager (Group IT Solution Management) and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.