- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Are you interested in the efficient delivery of reliable and accurate results within a business? Do you find improving processes an interesting challenge? If so, you could be the right person for our new role. As an Accounting Officer, you will be based within the Accounting and Reporting (A&R) team in the Shared Service Centre Finance, and be responsible for:
- processing and monitoring time writing activities
- analysing and controlling general ledger accounts
- the intercompany settlements of positions within Royal IHC
- processing CBS surveys and VAT declarations
- managing the fixed asset register by monitoring investments and disinvestments, and FA write-offs
- controlling the closing binder and ledger specifications
- entering and validating the reporting of figures (actuals and forecasts)
- executing integrity controls
- delivering relevant files on request for interim and year-end audits to the accountant
- reporting to the A&R Manager.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- higher vocational education (HBO) or senior secondary vocational education (MBO-4) degree
- eight or more years of work experience preferably in a corporate environment
- strong communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- an assertive, proactive and responsible approach
- a punctual, process-oriented and improvement-driven mindset
- experience working in a project-based organisation (desirable).
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com
Are you interested in the position of Accounting Officer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.