- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Royal IHC aims to implement a uniform framework of processes and IT applications to form the basis for further improving its operational performance. Various business units within IHC have started working within this new framework, with more to follow in the coming years. In order to maintain, embed and continuously improve the use of this uniform framework, a dedicated business process management (CBPM) department has been set-up within IHC. One of the responsibilities of the CBPM department is to maintain the corporate process framework, and to make sure up-to-date information and documentation is available for all relevant stakeholders. For this purpose, CBPM has developed a global process portal within our BPM tool Mavim. To take the process portal and information to the next level, we are looking for a Junior Process Engineer, who will be responsible for:
- supporting various process analysts and business representatives in modelling business processes in line with corporate conventions
- keeping process information up-to-date and (re)designing the new global portal in response to future changes
- increasing the readability and usability of process models for end-users by optimising the portal’s content and structure
- identifying and executing improvements to our process framework
- enhancing the user experience of our process portal
- training and supporting end-users on the use of the process portal
- supporting the CBPM team and our business units in process improvement projects.
To be eligible for the position of Junior Process Engineer, you must have:
- higher vocational education (HBO) in business (information) management or similar
- maximum of three years of experience in business process engineering
- accurate approach and a keen eye for detail
- experience with BPM tooling (Mavim would be desirable)
- affinity with engineering and manufacturing processes
- strong communication skills and a positive attitude towards change
- excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
Royal IHC offers you as Junior Process Engineer a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. The implementation of the uniform framework of processes and IT applications is an important building block within our corporate strategy. In this challenging position, you will have a key role in enabling process improvement within IHC. This is a great opportunity to get to know various business units and core systems within the company, with the potential to grow into a more senior process analyst role within a specific functional area. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Junior Process Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.