- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Product Owner Digital Business, you will be responsible for developing and validating our digital business initiatives. You will need to evaluate each one to determine which will be a lasting success and quickly identify those that will fail. These initiatives will be either new commercial products and services (for example autonomous vessels and e-commerce platforms) or internal process improvements. In practice, you will work in sprints and during each one, you will be responsible for:
- identifying the key assumptions underlying the business case of the initiative
- coming up with quick but realistic ways to validate these assumptions
- proving the assumptions in practice
- advising whether to persevere, pivot or stop with the initiative based on the results of your validation.
To be eligible for the position of Product Owner Digital Business, you must have:
- bachelor and/or master degree
- understanding of our current and potential customers
- passion for innovation and all things digital
- strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- hands-on mentality and willingness to learn and the ability to think methodically
- experience with applying Lean Start-up and Design Thinking processes (desirable).
As Product Owner Digital Business Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job, where you:
- will have creative control over digital business initiatives
- are joining an industry at the very beginning of its digital revolution
- will work in a corporate start-up style environment.
Digital Business is a new department within Royal IHC, aiming to: (one) launch successful new digital products and services in to existing and new markets; and (two) transform existing business processes within IHC using digital means. We have a passion for innovation and are creating an energetic corporate start-up culture within our department. IHC is the global market leader in the construction of specialist ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore vessels. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today, we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC, please visit: www.royalihc.com
Are you interested in the position of Product Owner Digital Business and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.