- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As the Project Leader Research & Development (R&D), you will work on innovation projects that will enable you to create new systems and methods for developing dredging and offshore technology. In this way, you will contribute to making IHC offshore and dredging vessels, as well as equipment, more effective and efficient. The position of Project Leader Research & Development (R&D) sits at the crossroads between product development, sales and design and will be responsible for:
- initiating, setting up and implementing innovation and research projects
- developing innovative ideas and assessing their feasibility
- supporting the design process with technological analysis, in close cooperation with external customers and internal stakeholders
- conducting functional systems analysis and creating designs, such as (dynamic) simulation studies, parameter studies and exploitation calculations
- making newly developed technological knowledge applicable to the design and engineering process.
To be eligible for the position of Project Leader Research & Development (R&D), you must have:
- completed Master of Science, preferably in offshore or dredging engineering or similar
- several years of relevant work experience
- skills in data analysis, dynamic simulations, measuring and testing, and project management
- ability to translate market needs and technological developments into concepts and project proposals
- ability to take the initiative and communicate clearly at different levels across the organisation and to co-direct technological and innovative developments
- creative and analytical mindset, proactive, innovative, enterprising and independent approach
- affinity with the offshore industry and some operational experience would be advantageous
- valid EU work permit.
Royal IHC offers the suitable candidate the unique opportunity to work for a successful worldwide leader. We also offer you a challenging job within a financially successful and dynamic company, a local labour contract, competitive salary and benefits package, and a range of opportunities for further professional development.
As a Project Leader Research & Development (R&D), you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.
IHC Holland is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Project Leader Research & Development (R&D), and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.