- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Marketing Manager of Royal IHC, your main objective will be to increase our customer-centric way of thinking. The three main development areas will include: creating actionable insights based on data; developing (online) lead generation for sales and driving the overall customer experience to the next level. As Marketing Manager of Royal IHC, you will be responsible for:
- having a clear and compelling vision of IHC’s centralised marketing activities, ensuring that we have a customer-centric way of working across the team and other stakeholders within the organisation
- developing from ad-hoc market intelligence outputs to analysis with actionable insights for internal stakeholders
- further strengthening our (online) lead generation and adaption of that within the organisation
- increasing awareness internally and, together with our customers, developing a differentiated customer experience across multiple departments and touchpoints
- ensuring priorities are communicated and quality standards are met for development projects being handled by the business consultants
- guiding a team of business consultants, marketing intelligence specialists and (online) marketing professionals (in total 10) in order to support our ambitious growth plans
- establishing a close working relationship with our market, sales and regional directors, who are in regular contact with our customers.
To be eligible for the position of Marketing Manager of Royal IHC, you must have:
- master degree as well as more than seven years of experience within a high-growth international organisation
- proven track record in developing a high-level customer experience
- experience of designing and assisting with the implementation of a transformation process based on information directed at achieving a more customer-centric approach
- strong communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written in order to give presentations in an articulate and persuasive manner
- strong understanding of customer needs and the ability to ask the right/critical questions internally to uphold customer centricity
- interest in maritime equipment, vessels, and services
- knowledge of using data to measure success, as well as learn, iterates and improves proactively
- ability to analyse trends to develop proactive actions that further support our business objectives
- ability to become a valued counterpart to sales, market and area directors, as well as engage internal stakeholders to meet the dynamic needs of the business and transform our organisation
- demonstrable competence across various functional marketing areas, especially concerning customer experience, digital/online marketing, and data-driven decision-making
- experience in managing change and providing marketing support to sales and excellent service skills and the desire to make others successful
- results-driven, solutions-oriented, pragmatic approach, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
Royal IHC offers you as Marketing Manager a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Marketing Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.