- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
In this position as Technical Administrative Assistant, you will be part of the Asset Services department within IHC Services. The employees within this department have a primary responsibility for handling the administration and for the technical and organisational support of service orders and guarantee claims. As the Technical Administrative Assistant, you will work in close cooperation with the technical services superintendents, and be responsible for the precise and correct administration and logistical support of service projects. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- supporting the logistics department with information and documentation relating to the worldwide delivery of goods and service engineers
- the administrative processing of service orders, such as correspondence, service reports and evaluation forms
- confirming, booking and passing on incoming service calls to the supplier and/or the organisation, in consultation with the superintendents
- keeping track of the status of customer services orders
- the administrative processing of cost and hours in the ERP system
- supporting the setup of project reports and evaluations
- supporting the service engineers in travel/visa requirements.
To be eligible for this position as Technical Administrative Assistant, you must have:
- secondary vocational education
- one to three years’ experience in a similar technical administrative position
- strong command of Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- excellent Microsoft Office experience
- outstanding communication skills
- proactive, accurate and customer-oriented approach
- ability to plan and organise workloads, as well as cope effectively with stressful situations.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Technical Administrative Assistant, you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services’ core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we’re able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
IHC Services is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Technical Administrative Assistant and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.