- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
We are looking for an Portal/App Developer to join our international, multicultural, Software Development team, currently consisting of six other developers. You will be responsible for the design, build and maintenance of secure portals/apps, as well as integrated solutions that are built on Java technology. Presently, this includes WebCenter Portal, Oracle JET, Oracle AutoVue and Fishbowl. If you don’t currently have knowledge of these frameworks/products, this is not a problem as we can provide full training. However, you must have experience of building portals in another relevant Java-based platform. This should not only be web-based, but preferably in relation to mobile apps and offline portals too. Since these portals integrate data from various ERP, PLM, CRM and other systems or (cloud-based) services, it is important to learn and develop an overview of the complete IT landscape. The portals support different business processes within Royal IHC. In the near future, the portal will also support our external customers. You will enjoy regular contact with your colleagues in the IT organisation and throughout IHC. You will also have a passion for creating smart new solutions in a dynamic organisation. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- connecting IHC applications (on office-based servers or in the cloud)
- gaining an understanding of our business processes and building smart solutions to support them
- acting as the change owner for the adaptations you propose
- managing the implementation of changes and overseeing the people required to support you in achieving them
- fixing incidents according our service level agreements
- changing applications via our change management process (Agile/Scrum).
To be eligible for the position of Portal/App Developer, you must have:
- a HBO level of education in Information Technology
- knowledge of Java, html, xml, css, Java scripting and source control
- experience of Oracle WebCenter Portal, JET and/or AutoVue (desirable)
- strong problem-solving skills with a high degree of creativity
- a highly motivated approach and be a natural networker
- the ability to be flexible, adjust to project demands and take the initiative
- a committed attitude towards delivering the optimal service/product
- experience in the manufacturing industry (desirable)
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
IHC Holding is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Portal/Apps Developer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.