- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Royal IHC is moving towards becoming a service organisation. It is also working together with strategic business partners to maintain and develop the future-proof IT 2.0 infrastructure and application landscape. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the planning, budgeting and execution of middle- and large-scale IT projects.
The Project Manager provides direction, manages team members and partners with cross-functional teams where necessary to ensure that projects deliver the expected scope and business value, are completed on budget and schedule, and deliver the expected level of quality. You must also develop strong, respectful partnerships with all stakeholders, manage expectations, and oversee effective communication regarding the project at all levels of the organisation. In this role you will be responsible for:
- overseeing the development of project deliverables (business case, PID and change management plans)
- ensuring the implementation of all activities to meet the defined scope, schedule, budget and resources
- coordinating with staff, partners, vendors and the project steering committee to ensure that the project is appropriately
- supported and resources and/or tools are effectively managed to achieve the project goals
- organising meetings throughout the project life cycle
- safeguarding the transparency of relevant project information to appropriate audiences
- establishing and nurturing project stakeholders and sponsors.
To be eligible for this position, you need to have:
- IT – and preferably business – knowledge
- an understanding of the business benefits of a project, and the link between strategy and drivers
- excellent knowledge and expertise in utilising standard project and change management frameworks (Agile and PRINCE2) to ensure an effective project delivery across its full life cycle
- excellent oral and written communication techniques, as well as sound knowledge of the appropriate channels and applications
- strong team leadership skills – a demonstrable ability to mobilise and motivate teams, set the direction and approach, resolve conflicts, inspire individual performance, and follow through with potentially limited information
- experience working in an international environment and the willingness to travel when needed
- english and (preferably) Dutch language skills.
Royal IHC offers you as Project Manager a challenging within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Project Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.