- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As a Tactical Purchaser for IHC SAS-Hytop, you will be responsible for the following:
- exploring the supplier market in terms of (new) products, capabilities, delivery reliability, etc.
- conducting visits to suppliers to determine suitability of the delivery
- preparing request specifications
- requests for materials and services in both the local and international market
- obtaining quotes and price-making and technical reviews thereof
- selecting suppliers and continuous improvement of the supply chain
- monitoring supplier performance, and drawing and making contracts
- making proposals to optimise the procurement process
- preparing reports
- collaborating with operational buyers.
To be eligible for this role, you must have:
- a higher vocational education, preferably supplemented with Nevi 1 and 2 qualifications
- at least five years’ experience in procurement of technical products
- knowledge of mechanical, motion control and hydraulics is an advantage
- a good command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- a hands-on mentality, service-oriented attitude and commercial awareness.
Royal IHC offers you as Tactical Purchaser a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Tactical Purchaser, you will work at IHC SAS Hytop. Based in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn, this organizations main focus is designing and producing reliable deck equipment and hydraulic systems for the dredging, offshore oil & gas and renewable markets. Over the years, IHC SAS Hytop has gained a great deal of experience in the delivery of pipe laying systems, heavy duty winch systems, hydraulic power packs and FPSO riser pull-in & offloading systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS Hytop is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS Hytop service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
IHC SAS-Hytop is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Tactical Purchaser and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.