- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
IHC SAS-Hytop’s main focus is designing and producing reliable deck equipment and hydraulic systems for the dredging, offshore oil, gas and renewable energy markets. We currently require a Business Unit Controller to join us at our offices in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn. Reporting to the Cluster Controller for IHC Mission Equipment Netherlands, you will be an executive team member. You will be required to consult with management and challenge decisions as required. Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- assisting with the development of business plans, monitoring the execution of (strategic) plans and providing assistance for any corrective measures
- managing order processes and project controls
- reporting relevant (project) management information and producing other periodic reports
- providing scenario modelling analysis
- developing reports and KPIs to support strategic decision making
- providing advice on business proposals and supplying plans to management
- challenging the management of the unit if appropriate
- implementing initiatives to improve organisational effectiveness
- preparing and advising on investment proposals/business cases.
To be eligible for the role of Business Unit Controller, you must have:
- a higher vocational (HBO) or an academic higher (WO) level of education in business administration or economics
- at least five years’ experience working as a business unit controller (or a controller in a comparable environment)
- the ability to produce financial reports, data and analysis, as well as cost calculations and budgets
- experience preparing forecasts, project and risk analysis, as well as financial/KPI reports through combining data from different business areas
- a hands-on mentality and experience in a project and/or production environment
- a customer-driven approach, with a national and international focus
- the ability to identify improvement opportunities and increase operational efficiency
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- a strong understanding of business processes.
We offer you a challenging role at a company in which technology is placed at the forefront of today’s possibilities. You will work for an organisation that is developing at full speed, where your qualities and talents are valued and you have every opportunity to develop further. Our terms of employment may be described as excellent and include reimbursement for your travel costs, an annual profit share, a highly beneficial pension scheme, access to appropriate training courses and 40 days of annual leave.
As a Business Unit Controller, you will work at IHC SAS-Hytop. Based in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn, this organisations main focus is designing and producing reliable deck equipment and hydraulic systems for the dredging, offshore oil & gas and renewable markets. Over the years, IHC SAS Hytop has gained a great deal of experience in the delivery of pipe laying systems, heavy duty winch systems, hydraulic power packs and FPSO riser pull-in & offloading systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS-Hytop is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS-Hytop service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
IHC SAS-Hytop is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Business Unit Controller and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.