- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
ShipSupport is a young and ambitious team with a passion for ships and parts. We are only at the beginning of a great adventure! Our ambition is to be the leading platform in the global maritime industry for ordering parts, services and knowledge exchange. Together with our network of industry experts, we aim to get the best out of our customers’ vessels and equipment. We are a fast growing corporate e-commerce startup backed by Royal IHC. Would you like to join us and help us to realise our ambitions? To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Online Content Marketeer. In this role, you make sure that our platform (ShipSupport), and our products and services are easily found on the world wide web . You will know how to promote our platform, products and services via paid advertising as well as unpaid channels. And of course you will love to write. As the Online Content Marketeer, you will be responsible for:
- developing relevant and persuasive content for our e-commerce platform and social channels
- act as a sparring partner for internal and external colleagues when it comes to content creation, achieving deadlines and safeguarding quality
- optimising our SEO for the platform and our products and services
- creating digital campaigns and using Google Analytics to improve our campaigns
- requesting or creating photo and/or video materials of the products from our suppliers
- doing everything you can to grow ShipSupport, together with the e-commerce team.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- a bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in marketing or communications
- two to five years of experience in the creation of commercial content or you are just super amazing
- ‘customer first’ is written in your bio
- business to business and/or e-commerce experience is an advantage
- a communicative, creative, pro-active and analytical approach
- an eye for detail
- the ability to come up with new ideas, even if nobody asks you to
- the ability to be a multi-tasker and keep an overview
- excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
We offer you a challenging job in a corporate start-up environment, supported by a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technology innovation. In addition, we offer you:
- professional development opportunities through attending events and training courses
- 40 days of leave per year!
- outstanding employment conditions, including travel allowances, pension and profit share
- a beautiful office location near the windmills of Kinderdijk, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
IHC Holding is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Online Content Marketeer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.