- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
ShipSupport is a young and ambitious team with a passion for ships and parts. We are only at the beginning of a great adventure! Our ambition is to be the leading platform in the global maritime industry for ordering parts, services and knowledge exchange. Together with our network of industry experts, we aim to get the best out of our customers’ vessels and equipment. We are a fast growing corporate e-commerce startup backed by Royal IHC. Would you like to join us and help us to realise our ambitions? To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Pricing Manager. In this role, you will make sure our global price levels conform to customer expectations and contribute to the growth of our ShipSupport business. As the Pricing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- the implementation of our global pricing strategy: together with the product managers and sales manager you will make sure our prices conform to customer expectations and are in line with our financial and marketing goals
- price setting: you will define list prices for a large online assortment of technical parts and make use of the latest technologies to benchmark the competition
- managing customer-specific contracts
- the improvement and implementation of our pricing processes and tools
- adjacent CRM activities such as managing customer data or market research to identify new opportunities.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- a master’s degree
- strong analytical skills
- at least three years’ relevant experience
- experience with ERP systems and pricing tools
- an affinity with technical products and/or B2B e-commerce (desirable)
- the ability to take the initiative and come up with ideas to improve our processes
- a no-nonsense approach, while able to work well as part of a team.
We offer you a challenging job in a corporate start-up environment, supported by a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technology innovation. In addition, we offer you:
- professional development opportunities through attending events and training courses
- 40 days of leave per year!
- outstanding employment conditions, including travel allowances, pension and profit share
- a beautiful office location near the windmills of Kinderdijk, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Pricing Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.