- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
To drive the ambitious growth aspirations of Royal IHC and sustain our leading market position, we are continuously enhancing our work environment. We have recently embarked on an organisation-wide business change programme based on the latest technologies called One IHC. Within this context, your mission as Change Manager is to identify, initiate and drive the processes needed to guide the organisation and its people through fast-paced change.
The role of Change Manager at Royal IHC is based at our headquarters in Kinderdijk, The Netherlands. From here, you will guide business units through the transition. Your primary goal is to create a good fit for the business within the new environment. You will facilitate participation, communication and training, and advise on the most viable deployment approach, acting as a point of reference for the unit and the implementation team. This position provides autonomy and presents a unique opportunity to be part of our exciting journey. Within the role of Change Manager, your duties will include the following:
- equipping leaders with the knowledge and skills to become conduits for change
- coaching business stakeholders in leading their teams to the new environment
- aligning multiple initiatives and deployment plans taking place simultaneously
- developing a deep understanding of a business and creating tailored human-centred approaches for deployment, based on organisational readiness
- realising acceptance of new working methods and change in the behaviour of employees
- activating and driving continued business participation throughout all levels and across pockets of excellence.
To be eligible for the role of Change Manager, you must have the following:
- academic vocational education (master) in organisational change, organisational development, human resource management or other related fields
- demonstrated change management experience in an international context
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- ability to work inclusively with stakeholders across the business and at different levels
- professional approach, and feel comfortable in a multicultural work environment
- advanced communicator, verbally and in writing, on different international and intercultural levels
- ability to function as a workshop leader or trainer
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to provide stewardship, uniting stakeholders around aimed outcomes
- affinity with engineering and technology and/or the maritime sector will make you feel at home in our technically oriented business.
Royal IHC offers you as Change Manager a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
One IHC is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Change Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.