- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As the Service Manager, you will take care of the operational management and execution of all service-related activities within IHC Hytech. This will be done in cooperation with your fellow Service Managers and Technicians, and supported by the Service Secretary. In this role, you will be responsible for the coordination of all orders in relation to preventive and corrective maintenance of hyperbaric equipment. You will act as a central point of contact for the internal organisation, as well as our customers worldwide. Activities include taking care of the order intake, preparation, processing and all related organisational activities. As the Service Manager, you will report to the Manager Operations and be responsible for:
- managing a team of professional Service Technicians
- organising personnel and job planning
- making commercial proposals to customers
- ordering materials, ensuring that the relevant tools are available and organising any other ancillary requirements
- monitoring the progress of all service activities
- conducting inspections and quality controls on executed jobs
- administrative tasks including billing
- independently managing small projects.
We are looking for a leading administrative and organisational multi-tasker with well-developed managerial skills. You will work in a structured and systematic way to set the right priorities, while remaining flexible. In addition, you will be able to adapt in an organisation that is constantly changing and under development. You will be a motivated, self-driven individual who is able to take the initiative. Punctuality and reliability are hallmarks of the way in which you work. You will also never compromise on safety. To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics
- several years of experience working in a service organisation or department in a technical environment with a global customer base
- knowledge and experience in the diving and/or life-support industry (desirable)
- the ability to keep an overview of a large and diverse range of orders and projects
- well-developed communication skills, and a customer- and service-oriented attitude
- a social, proactive and hands-on approach
- a stress resistant and flexible mindset
- experience in Microsoft Office
- knowledge of Exact Globe (ERP) software (desirable)
- fluency in Dutch and English.
Royal IHC offers you as Service Manager a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Service Manager, you will work at IHC Hytech, based at Raamsdonksveer, a dynamic company with an enthusiastic team of professionals. The organisation designs, builds and maintains equipment and systems for the professional diving industry. The wide product range complies with the highest possible standards and demands, and is supplied to diving companies, defence, and the industrial and medical industries worldwide.
IHC Hytech is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Service Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.