- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As a Hydraulics Mechanical Engineer, you will join IHC IQIP’s System Engineering department. This department is responsible for our equipment’s hydraulic and control systems. In the preparation and realisation of project deliverables, you will be responsible for the development of the hydraulic systems. You will report to a Lead Engineer and cooperate with a team of engineers from various disciplines. The detailed engineering and production for the development of (customer-specific) one-off products and (new line) prototypes are carried out by suppliers. As Hydraulics Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- the development of hydraulic systems and equipment (such as power packs, winches, reels and manifolds etc)
- managing the development, production and testing of prototypes at suppliers
- handing over the equipment to internal or external customers
- preparing and distributing relevant documents and certifications
- supporting the Production and Service departments in the event of a malfunction, and commissioning new products.
To be eligible for the role of Hydraulics Mechanical Engineer at IHC IQIP, you must have:
- bachelor degree, with at least three years of relevant experience
- mechanical engineering background with experience in mechanical and hydraulic systems
- affinity with control and measuring systems (desirable)
- ability to plan your own work and to examine and compose hydraulic overview drawings
- experience of creating technical documents and reports, such as design and test specifications
- result-oriented, solution-focused and stress-resistant approach
- ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels through excellent communication skills
- strong command of the English language, both written and verbal.
Royal IHC offers you as Hydraulics Mechanical Engineer a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Hydraulics Mechanical Engineer, you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units - IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. Through our combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations and foundations in the oil & gas, offshore wind and coastal & civil market. At IHC IQIP, we offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, offshore installation and removal equipment, subsea installation and positioning frames, and multifunctional foundation rigs. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check: www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, Royal IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about Royal IHC please check www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Hydraulics Mechanical Engineer at IHC IQIP and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.