- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
IHC IQIP’s after sales team focuses on spare parts, maintenance and upgrades. Your role will consist of issuing, administering and following up on after-sales opportunities from quotation through to execution. Alongside your two direct colleagues, you will cooperate with two after-sales representatives and the global sales force. As a parallel work stream, the administration of service activities flows via your desk. For this, you will form a close link with the four service coordinators who represent at least 30 service engineers at any given time.
IHC IQIP equipment is used by our customers for installation, handling and removal work in the offshore wind, oil and gas, and coastal and civil engineering markets. Besides the after-sales team, you will also have direct customer contact across these markets to achieve fast response times. In this role, you will be stationed at our head office and main yard in Sliedrecht, The Netherlands. As Project Administrator Service & After Sales, you will be responsible for:
- independently registering sales quotations for spare parts, servicing and repair orders
- overseeing order management and invoicing in a correct and timely manner
- following up with the required input for the internal organisation
- making process improvements.
To be eligible for the position of Project Administrator Service & After Sales, you must be service-minded and have:
- senior secondary vocational education (MBO) or higher vocational education (HBO) degree
- affinity for commerce, technology and a familiarity with international operations
- minimum of three to five years’ experience in a comparable commercial position
- strong command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- experience with Windows Office (Word and Excel, etc) and an ERP system – knowledge of ISAH would be beneficial
- customer- and service-oriented attitude and excellent communication skills
- self-starting nature and the confidence to approach others in looking for the right solutions
- readiness to take ownership until the task is completed to a customer’s satisfaction
- ability to be fast and flexible when switching between our service department, sales representatives and customers.
Royal IHC offers you as Project Administrator Service & After Sales a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Project Administrator Service & After Sales, you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. Through our combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations and foundations in the oil & gas, offshore wind and coastal & civil market. At IHC IQIP, we offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, offshore installation and removal equipment, subsea installation and positioning frames, and multifunctional foundation rigs. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check: www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Project Administrator Service & After Sales and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.