- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
IHC IQIP is looking for a Tactical Purchaser to work at its location in Sliedrecht, The Netherlands. You will be involved in the tactical procurement of onshore and offshore constructions, (turnkey) hydraulic power packs and hydraulic winches, and hammer lifting tools and operating systems. In addition, you must be willing to travel abroad on occasion (for example, China and Taiwan) in the fulfilment of your duties. As Tactical Purchaser, at IHC IQIP you will be responsible for:
- exploring the supplier market in terms of (new) products, capabilities and delivery reliability
- visiting suppliers to assess their suitability
- preparing or assisting with tender specifications
- requesting materials and services in both local and international markets, obtaining quotations, and making technical reviews
- selecting vendors after evaluating price, delivery time, quality, functional and technical requirements, and performance
- continuously improving the supply chain
- monitoring supplier performance and establishing contracts
- acting on behalf of procurement within a project and managing assigned commodities
- advising users about newly developed products and materials
- making proposals to optimise the purchasing process
- preparing reports within hierarchic and functional lines (on projects and in programmes)
- supervising less experienced colleagues, giving instructions and planning work for others.
To be eligible for this position of Tactical Purchaser at IHC IQIP, you must have:
- higher vocational education (HBO) in a technical or commercial discipline and preferably VCA, NEVI 1 and 2 certification
- minimum of eight years of relevant experience in a similar position
- proactive, results-oriented and quality-focused approach, as well as the ability to multitask and a high level of integrity
- ability to plan effectively, be critical and demonstrate an integrated way of thinking and the ability to work effectively in a team
- commercial flair and experience in writing and concluding supplier contracts
- fluency in Dutch and English, both written and verbal
Royal IHC offers you as Tactical Purchaser a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Tactical Purchaser, you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. Through our combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations and foundations in the oil & gas, offshore wind and coastal & civil market. At IHC IQIP, we offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, offshore installation and removal equipment, subsea installation and positioning frames, and multifunctional foundation rigs. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check: www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Tactical Purchaser and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.