- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Your main focus in the role of Business Developer will be to develop (new) markets in Japan. You will be responsible for identifying, expanding, defining and advising on new commercial opportunities and propositions. You will take a medium- to long-term view in order to realise scalable and sustainable business that contributes to the growth objectives of the company. In this role you will report to the Business Development Manager and be responsible for:
- identifying and pursuing new business opportunities in Japan from an outside-in perspective
- developing and implementing new business development strategies (mid- and long-term)
- analysing and shaping strategic partnerships, and merger and acquisition opportunities
- developing and executing new business models
- coordinating and/or delivering (international) business development actions, in line with the approved plans
- acting as a single point of contact for various internal and external stakeholders.
To be eligible for the position of Business Developer Offshore Tools Japan, you must have:
- an academic level of education
- the ability to move to Japan (expat contract) for approximately three years
- a minimum of three to five years of experience working in Asia
- knowledge of the offshore industry (desirable)
- the ability to confidently liaise with and influence middle and senior management, both internally within IHC and externally with the customer/partner
- excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to think in a conceptual and analytical way
- an entrepreneurial approach
- a proactive attitude, with the ability to network and work effectively in a team
Royal IHC offer you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation.
As a Business Developer, you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units – IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. Through our combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations and foundations in the oil & gas, offshore wind and coastal & civil market. At IHC IQIP, we offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, offshore installation and removal equipment, subsea installation and positioning frames, and multifunctional foundation rigs. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check: www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Business Developer (Offshore Tools Japan) and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.