- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As a SHEQ Engineer, you will be the first point of contact for our yards in Krimpen and Kinderdijk for all aspects of safety, health and the environment. You will report directly to the SHEQ Manager Shipbuilding and support the SHE supervisors at these locations.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- implementing and maintaining management systems for safety and the environment
- realising targets set out in the SHEQ year plan
- improving the safety performance and culture
- performing internal audits
- analysis and following up incidents
- measuring and reporting on the safety performance of the yards
- keeping the unit compliant with current rules and legislation.
To be eligible for the position of SHEQ Engineer, you must have:
- a bachelor’s (HBO) degree in technical discipline
- a MVK or HVK diploma
- more than three years’ experience in a production organisation
- experience working with OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and preferably ISO 9001
- the ability to work at different IHC locations in The Netherlands (for example, you should have a valid driving license) and occasionally abroad
- the ability to improve the organisation in terms of SHEQ management
- fluent communication skills in Dutch and English.
Royal IHC offer you a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a SHEQ Engineer you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.
IHC Holland is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of SHEQ Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.