- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
In this role, you will be the right hand of the Cluster Lead for Parts and Logistics. You will be responsible for developing the logistics product portfolio for IHC Services, as well as investigating the market needs and translating them in to services to be developed within the cluster. In cooperation with asset management, you will be responsible for defining the process regarding spare, maintenance and repair parts for IHC-built ships. You will also ensure that there is a supply chain for these parts, which you will maintain in order to guarantee a quick response and delivery to our customer.
Alongside this, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely and cost efficient delivery of hardware (parts) to the After-sales team. In addition, the department makes sure that the orders from both our regular and online sales channels (through the e-commerce platform ShipSupport) are delivered with quality in mind and according to customer specification, within budget and on time. This includes factoring in customer inspections (if required), documents and transportation to the customer.
In this role, you will also be responsible for:
- participating in/leading cross-functional, multidisciplinary project teams to gain better leverage from the parts and logistics processes and the e-commerce platform
- leading and motivating the Spare Parts and Order Fulfillment department, taking them to the next level of proficiency
- coordinating various departments in order to deliver the required hardware
- assuring that the fulfillment of the regular and e-commerce spare parts orders conform to the agreed KPIs
- integrating asset management, SCM and marketing knowledge into data structures and management processes that support sales and the e-commerce platform
- developing yourself into the role of Parts and Logistics Business Team Lead for the ShipSupport e-commerce project
- defining and documenting all related business processes, needs, flows and diagrams
- facilitating continuous improvement by identifying gaps and addressing them in an active and collaborative way with the product clusters in order to smooth out the spare parts delivery process.
To be eligible for the role of Parts and Logistics Manager, you must have:
- exceptional interpersonal skills, as well as be a team player and a natural people manager
- a problem-solving, self-starting, structured, result-driven and proactive mindset
- a confident ability to provide strategic direction, execute plans and meet project objectives
- the ability to take an overview of projects
- an aptitude for enterprising solutions, as well as the ability to lead discussions and articulate the business value of solutions
- the ability to develop strong, strategic partnerships to develop immediate and long-term opportunities and e-commerce solutions.
- a bachelor’s degree or higher
- five to eight years’ experience in a related field of expertise and preferably in a technical environment
- proven leadership experience
- a profound knowledge of business process and change management
- experience working in a business-to-business and/or e-commerce environment is an advantage
- effective communication skills with fluency in Dutch as well as in English, both written and verbal.
Royal IHC offer you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Parts and Logistics Manager, you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services’ core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we’re able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy.
With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
IHC Services is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Parts and Logistics Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.