- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Are you the experienced Training Centre Manager who could run IHC IQIP’s new knowledge, skills and competency facility, and take our programmes to the next level? In this role, you will be responsible for:
- acting as primary point of contact for all internal, business and customer training programmes
- setting up IHC IQIP’s knowledge, skills and competency facility
- evaluating organisational needs, as well as creating and executing learning strategies and programmes that meet those requirements business-wide
- working with the Sales department to develop training relevant to the offshore, oil and gas, and decommissioning markets
- setting up a variety of training courses relating to IHC IQIP’s industries (ranging from e-learning, operational onboard initiatives and theoretical classroom-based courses)
- hosting train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts (SME)
- working with the SMEs and educational specialists to develop training materials to use with and for customers at IHC and on location
- providing lessons to internal and external customers at IHC and on location and organising training courses
- building training content, including facilitators’ guides and learning aids that support the replicable, consistent and effective delivery of training materials through appropriate channels
- reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of existing field training programmes and materials, as well as improving their quality and execution
- designing and delivering programmes/projects on time, on budget and so that they meet the stated objectives
- developing and establishing evaluation metrics to demonstrate that the training is having the desired business impact, including tracking and reporting on the outcomes
- hiring and managing the required learning and development staff
- cooperating with Royal IHC Academy, The Business School, TID and local ROVC.
To be eligible for the position of Training Centre Manager, you must have:
- higher professional education in mechanical engineering, pedagogical field and/or acquired a high level of experience
- teaching and training experience and the ability to identify training gaps, develop solutions and implement the appropriate courses of action
- experience developing materials for other trainers and an excellent command of English, with moderate Dutch skills (desirable)
- experience with developing and setting up internal and customer training programmes and knowledge, skills and competency facilities
- excellent communication skills and an empathetic nature and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- aptitude for presentations, as well as facilitation, organisation, analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- ability to help others to strengthen the specific knowledge/skill areas that they need to accomplish tasks and solve problems
- ability to adapt to changes in the work environment and manage competing demands caused by delays or unexpected events
- enthusiasm for imparting knowledge, customer-oriented, flexible, creative nature, proactive attitude, ability to take the initiative and willingness to travel.
Royal IHC offers you as Training Centre Manager a challenging fulltime job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Training Centre Manager, you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units - IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. Through our combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs build and supply fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations and foundations in the oil & gas, offshore wind and coastal & civil market. At IHC IQIP, we offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, offshore installation and removal equipment, subsea installation and positioning frames, and multifunctional foundation rigs. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check www.royalihc.com
Are you interested in the position of Training Centre Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.