- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As a Construction Engineer, you will be responsible for the provision of engineering work on high-quality customer-specific cylinders, rotary joints and piston accumulators. You will work with the 3D package Solid Edge/Teamcenter and make the associated structural calculations. In addition, you will take into account the safety and quality standards, and test requirements.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) in mechanical engineering
- three years’ relevant work experience in heavy engineering
- an insight into construction and production methods
- an interest in hydraulic systems – experience with similar products is a plus
- the ability to properly handle automated 3D CAD systems and data (MS Office package)
- an excellent command of English and Dutch, both verbal and written
- a methodical approach to work and the ability to work under pressure.
- only candidates that live in reasonable commuting distance from Apeldoorn will be regarded as viable candidates.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 37 days of leave per year.
As a Construction Engineer Hydraulics you will work at IHC Vremac Cylinders, based in Apeldoorn. This organisation has been developing and producing high quality hydraulic cylinders, rotary joints and piston type accumulators for over 55 years. These are used in standard or customer-specific configurations for the dredging, offshore and civil markets, and for the engineering and transport sectors. IHC Vremac Cylinders is a dynamic company with a flat organisation hierarchy, that takes quality seriously.
IHC Vremac Cylinders is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Construction Engineer Hydraulics and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.