- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Within the warehousing section of the CLC (Central Logistics Centre) team we are looking for a Warehousing Supervisor. The CLC facilitates all warehousing, shipping and stock management activities for the IHC Shipbuilding and Services clusters. This vacancy has been created due to the growing number of tasks and activities performed by the CLC. The new Warehousing Supervisor will initially manage between nine and twelve people, and will report to the Warehousing Manager. You will also work in close cooperation with the other supervisors and be based in Kinderdijk. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for all operational matters and be responsible for:
- leading and managing a group of employees, both administratively and in the warehouse
- monitoring operational progress with regards to KPIs, planning, prioritising and progress checking
- realising agreed goals both financially and operationally
- formulating objectives for and with employees, and conducting the associated assessment interviews
- making suggestions for improvement
- initiating and conducting departmental consultations/meetings
- contacting and servicing internal customers on site
- monitoring activities to ensure a safe working environment
- managing materials.
To be eligible for the role of Warehousing Supervisor, you must have:
- at least three to five years of proven experience in a managerial position, with the ability to constructively challenge decisions and processes
- proven organisational capabilities
- a MBO senior secondary vocational level of education (minimum)
- fluent written and verbal language skills in English and Dutch
- a can-do mentality
- practical experience of 5S and lean manufacturing (desirable)
- preferably certificates in: forklift reach truck operation; safe hoisting with overhead cranes; VCA; and air cargo operations.
Royal IHC offers you as Order Coordinator a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Warehousing Supervisor, you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services’ core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we’re able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
IHC Services is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Warehousing Supervisor and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.