- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As HR Process Analyst you will call upon your knowledge and analytical skills, you will be assisting and advising teams and management across Royal IHC’s diverse businesses on HR-related matters. You will be the link between HR, business and IT, and providing advice and constructing compelling solutions that represent a good fit for the organisation in the context of the new environment. You will be part of the roll-out team and be based at our Headquarters in Kinderdijk, The Netherlands.
As HR Process Analyst you make sure that the processes and systems delivered in the HR domain meet or exceed the expectations of the business. You will lead the HR workgroup and act as first-line support for roles and permissions during the roll-out. You will also be the key point of reference for business and implementation teams. As well as analysing the HR processes, you will be onboarding new users, facilitating business mapping, processing roles in IFS and leading testing and training activities. On an average work day, the HR Process Analyst will be responsible for:
- analysing existing systems, as well as interfacing requirements and business processes, and documenting the impact of the change
- onboarding management and users, and getting them comfortable using the new business environment
- guiding the business towards the best solution for their needs, acting as a trusted advisor on the interface between business, IT and HR
- understanding customer business issues and concerns, and following up on HR matters
- testing and accepting business system functionalities
- troubleshooting during the implementation process and collaboratively finding options and solutions for HR issues
- exchanging information with stakeholders, including priorities, timeliness and addressing issues as they arise.
To be eligible for the position of HR Process Analyst, you must have:
- master degree in HR, business administration or a related field
- sensitivity to business concerns, as well as be comfortable working in a multinational, global work environment
- ability to work as part of a team across multiple domains and levels
- advisory experience in an international context
- ability to work inclusively with stakeholders across the business
- strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to provide stewardship uniting stakeholders around agreed outcomes
- excellent communication skills, with fluency in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- affinity for engineering and technology, and/or the maritime sector will be advantageous in our technically oriented business
- availability to travel on occasion.
Royal IHC offers you as HR Process Analyst a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
One IHC is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of HR Process Analyst and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.