- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
We are a fast-growing e-commerce corporate startup supported by Royal IHC. Would you like to join us and help us to realise our ambitions? To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Product Content Manager. In this role, you will ensure that all product content is correct and made available for our ShipSupport customers. Data correctness and reliability are the backbone of every online platform and drive conversions, which is why we are looking for someone like you. Ultimately, you will be a true intrapreneur, willing to strive for the best, and unable to take ‘no’ for an answer. In addition, you must love working in an ambitious (international) team, reject the ‘9 to 5’ mentality, and want to help build a transforming platform. If this sounds like you, we cannot wait to welcome you to ShipSupport! As a Product Content Manager, you will be responsible for:
- creating the best possible product content, which helps to drive conversions and is used daily by ShipSupport’s customers to make purchase decisions
- processing, manipulating and structuring large volumes of data
- maintaining the product data and specifications in the PIM (product information management) system together with the team and your fellow product content team members (this is used by the Marketing, Sales and E-category teams)
- ensuring that the ShipSupport platform reflects up-to-date prices, following any changes as communicated by our E-category managers
- launching new products, supporting promotional activities, as well as obtaining content to enhance our proposition together with the E-category management team
- defining SEO-ready content with our online search specialist.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- higher vocatonal education (HBO)
- two years’ experience working in a content or data management-related position (preferable)
- the ability to comfortably handle large data sets
- an understanding of the importance of data quality and its impact on effective operations
- an understanding of technical product knowledge
- knowledge of web structures, product attribution and customer behaviour (advantageous)
- a no-nonsense approach, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- excellent communication skills English, verbal and written (due to our worldwide operations, this is a pre-condition).
We offer you a challenging job in a corporate start-up environment, supported by a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technology innovation. In addition, we offer you:
- a competitive salary
- professional development opportunities through attending events and training courses
- 40 days of leave per year
- a beautiful office location near the windmills of Kinderdijk, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site
- the chance to start each morning with the song: ‘I like big boats and I cannot lie’
- incredible new team mates.
ShipSupport is a young and ambitious team with a passion for ships and parts. We are only at the beginning of a great adventure! Our ambition is to be the leading platform in the global maritime industry for ordering parts, services and knowledge exchange. Together with our network of industry experts, we aim to get the best out of our customers’ vessels and equipment.
ShipSupport is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
If you believe you are the perfect Product Content Manager to strengthen ShipSupport, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via www.royalihc.com/careers or call our Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444
ShipSupport does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by ShipSupport.