- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
We are a fast-growing corporate e-commerce startup supported by Royal IHC. Would you like to join ShipSupport and help us to realise our ambitions? To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Product Data Manager. In this role, you will ensure that all product content is correct and available for our customers. As you will know by experience, data correctness and reliability are the backbone of every starting – as well as maturing – online platform and drives conversion. This is why we are looking for you! As a Product Data Manager, you will be responsible for:
- creating the best possible product content, which can be used daily by ShipSupport customers to make purchase decisions and will consequently drive conversions
- crunching, manipulating and structuring large volumes of data sources and sets
- collaborating with the team to maintain the data and specifications in the product information management (PIM) system used by the Marketing, Sales and e-Category teams
- ensuring that the ShipSupport platform reflects the correct prices and is updated with any changes communicated by our e-Category managers
- launching new products and supporting promotional activities alongside the e-Category Management team, as well as obtaining content that enhances our offerings
- defining the most optimal content regarding SEO together with our online search specialists.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- a higher vocational education (HBO)
- two years’ experience working in (preferably) a content or data management position
- confidence when working with large data sets
- an understanding of the importance of data quality and its impact on effective operations
- technical product knowledge
- an understanding of web structures, product attribution and customer behaviour (desirable)
- a no-nonsense approach and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written is a pre-condition (we are operating worldwide);
- a true intrapreneurial spirit, striving for the best and never taking ‘no’ as an answer
- a passion for working in an ambitious (international) team and outside the normal 9 to 5
- the ability to help build a transforming platform.
Please note, an online assessment and screening will form part of the recruitment process. Only candidates with an EU work visa (residents) will be considered as viable candidates.
We offer you a challenging job in a corporate startup environment. This is supported by a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technology and innovation. In addition, we offer you:
- professional development opportunities through attending events and training courses
- 40 days of leave per year
- a beautiful office location near the amazing windmills of Kinderdijk, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site
- a motivational start to the morning with the song ‘I like big boats and I cannot lie’
- an awesome and talented team.
ShipSupport is a young and ambitious team with a passion for ships and parts. We are only at the beginning of our great adventure! Our ambition is to be the leading platform in the global maritime industry for ordering parts and services, and exchanging knowledge. Together with our network of industry experts, we aim to get the best out of our customers’ vessels and equipment.
ShipSupport is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com
If you are the perfect Product Data Manager to help strengthen the ShipSupport team or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at www.royalihc.com/careers or call our Staffing department on +31 (0) 880 15 44 44.
ShipSupport does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and they will not be considered by ShipSupport.Apply