- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
The One IHC programme develops and implements uniform processes, enterprise-wide data models and state-of-the-art software systems within Royal IHC. As part of this, IHC is converting a high volume of legacy data from our old software systems to our new landscape, comprising IHC’s core software systems (ERP, PDM, CAD and Planning).
This migration is a complex task. We come from a landscape consisting of more than 10 different ERP systems, various PDM systems and multiple CAD systems, along with a variety of technical products. Our aim is to realise one ERP and PDM system, as well as a much smaller number of CAD applications. As such, the data migration (including information on parts, customers, suppliers, resources and transactions) is a significant undertaking, especially where engineering data is concerned.
As Project Coordinator (Data), you will be part of the One Data Cleansing team, which is responsible for validating the quality of the data in the above mentioned PDM and ERP systems. In this role, you will be responsible for the daily activities of the team. You will monitor progress on cleansing, plan activities and report this progress to the Data Cleansing Team Lead on a weekly basis. You will also act as an important connection between the business and the One Data Cleansing project.
To be eligible for the position of Project Coordinator (Data), it’s necessary that you are capable of processing information in a short amount of time, have strong analytical abilities, can motivate people and are happy to assume responsibility for the results of the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your strong problem-solving skills and energy to achieve great results.
To be eligible for the position of Project Coordinator (Data), you must have:
- a higher vocational (HBO) or academic higher (WO) level of education in a technical area
- experience working with data, Agile, Scrum and Prince2
- great attention to detail and proficient computer skills (Microsoft Excel and ERP)
- knowledge of complex applications, such as ERP systems (desirable)
- a critical mind with strong problem-solving skills
- a proactive, flexible and analytical approach, and be a strong team player
- a resilient and positive attitude, as well as an eagerness to learn
- a high degree of proactivity and persuasiveness
- experience of operating at all levels of a company
- strong communication skills and a solution-oriented nature
- good command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
One IHC is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Project Coordinator (Data) and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.