- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Royal IHC is looking for a CSR & Environmental Officer to further develop and support the realisation of its CSR ambitions. As the group’s CSR/Environmental Officer, you’ll be the first point of contact for all sustainability and environmental related issues. You’ll be involved in a wide variety of topics, including product development and innovation, sustainability procurement, energy consumption and carbon footprint, circular design, environmental compliance, dangerous substances and waste streams. In this role, you will be part of the corporate SHEQCSR department and report directly to the Group SHEQ CSR Director. Within this position, you will be responsible for:
- advising the CSR steering committee regarding the group’s sustainability vision and objectives
- translating international developments regarding sustainability and CSR into internal company-wide policy
- extending the current CSR policy to IHC’s international locations
- measuring and reporting on the group’s CSR performance and progress
- being a discussion and expert partner for both internal and external organisations
- coordinating the annual non-financial reporting cycle according to the standards of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- maintaining a network to support a range of sustainability initiatives in the maritime industry
- facilitating the improvement of the environmental performance of the different IHC locations
- supporting the implementation of ISO 14001 within the different business units of IHC.
To be eligible for the position of CSR & Environmental Officer, you must have:
- higher vocational education and a strong affinity with technology and sustainability
- experience working with ISO 26001, ISO 14001 and the guidelines of the GRI
- excellent communications skills and a creative, conceptual and analytical mindset
- open and honest personality, with an appropriate amount of assertiveness
- excellent grasp of Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
Royal IHC offers you as CSR & Environmental Officer a challenging job, within an exciting dynamic company, with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technology innovation. In addition, we offer a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we don’t stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com
Are you interested in the position of CSR & Environmental Officer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.