- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As a Data Steward, you will be responsible for generating and managing parts-related data in our ERP system. Additionally, you will help to identify and fulfil the data needs of the business. You will also support stakeholders by analysing the data they need to run and improve their processes. You will join the Services Data management team, which is responsible for managing all of the master parts data for IHC Services. Your primary objective as Data Steward will be to maintain a high level of data quality for the parts available in the ERP. Secondly, you will contribute to the improvement of our business processes.
You will focus on the data produced and developed within our processes, and its flow through different applications. In this way, you will support the business to create and maintain a high-quality standard of data. Within this role, you will also be responsible for the following:
- the timely, correct and complete entry of master data relating to parts in to our ERP system
- gathering and updating any missing data from older parts by using the knowledge of different departments
- working in partnership to challenge processes and identify data requirements
- acting as the point of contact for all data-related matters within IHC Services
- understanding the use of data in the context of business processes, as well as the data flow through and across different applications
- maintaining regular contact with colleagues in all departments who create and use data
- measuring and ensuring the quality and consistency of data use across all departments.
To be eligible for the position of Data Steward, you must have:
- a higher vocational education and sound business knowledge
- a financial, business information management or industrial engineering background
- experience working with ERP, PDM and CRM systems, and (preferably) knowledge of ITIL, ASL, Prince2 and/or Scrum
- an understanding of the importance of data quality and its impact on effective operations
- strong problem-solving skills, a high degree of creativity, a highly motivated attitude and willingness to establish strong relationships with colleagues
- the ability to adapt to changes and take the initiative
- a keen focus on delivering the optimal service/product to end users, as well as a flexible attitude and a willingness to work outside of normal office hours
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time role within a successful and dynamic company, with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Data Steward, you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services’ core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we’re able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy.
With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
IHC Services is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Data Steward and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.