- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As a Business Process and Information Analyst, you will be responsible for the applications that support the business processes within the IHC Metalix, IHC Piping, Holland Outsourcing and Central Production Engineering departments. These consist of ERP and MRP II systems such as IFS and NESTIX.
The primary objective of your role is to translate business goals and priorities into appropriate applications and processes. You will then coordinate these changes and implement them within the organisation and corresponding IT landscape. In addition, you will maintain constant contact with several stakeholders within the manufacturing operations departments, as well as your IT colleagues. You will be an energetic individual with a passion for creating smart solutions and enjoy working closely with internal customers. You will also be happy to present new solutions to all stakeholders. As the Information Analyst/Project Leader, you will be responsible for:
- understanding the organisation’s business processes and challenges, and translating these into application solutions
- maintaining regular contact with your business and IT colleagues, external software suppliers and the CBPM (central business process management)
- communicating solutions to stakeholders
- taking ownership of the projects you are responsible for
- managing changes and (if required) overseeing the people who support you in this
- managing and consulting with solution partners when the need arises
- representing the departments in a uniform way through the One IHC programme.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- a higher vocational (HBO) and/or academic education (WO) in business information, information management or similar
- work experience with ERP and BI systems, preferably gained in the manufacturing industry
- knowledge of ERP, MRP II, MS SQL, and Scrum, or be motivated to train in these systems
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbal and written
- strong problem-solving skills and a high degree of creativity
- a high level of motivation and a desire to make valuable contacts within our organisation
- the ability to communicate effectively on proposed changes at different levels
- flexibility regarding office hours, with the ability to work outside the traditional nine to five when required
- willingness to travel abroad when necessary (not regularly)
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and paid vacation days.
As a Business Process and Information Analyst, you will work at IHC Metalix, a market leader in the steel construction package industry and the delivery of work planning services. Development and production take place in the modern production facility in Kinderdijk, which supplies to the shipping industry, and construction and offshore markets globally. By contributing ideas to logistical processes and offering a high degree of flexibility and capacity, IHC Metalix is firmly positioned as 'the process innovator'.
IHC Metalix is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Business Process and Information Analyst and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.